Feb 12, 2009

Deep inside of me (i)

Deep inside of me there is one thing I need to say no to...

To find what thing it is I started this journey. I opened the first door. the one at the top of the tower made of wood and painted on green. I didnt have major problems to open it, and I went thru it.

I found a big , black space inside, without any clue about where to go then. I remembered the purpose of my journey and said "There is one thing I have to say no to" and a voice told me "come in". Then I saw some stairs going down and at the end of them a librarian, an old guy amongst a lot of books sitted behind a desk.

- The thing your are looking for is deeper. However you are too busy now to seriously going that deep to see - He said.

- Come back later. Empty that list you have already made and I will guide you deeper inside. Don´t try to do it now, because your duties will close the entrance to the deeper levels.

I thanked this man and went back to the top. It´s time to finish some things before attempting this journey again.

No comments: