May 11, 2004

What is The Space?

In my path of Self-Discovery I experience my self as a point of light. A point of light that is traveling in this body experiencing the phisical world.

I´m sourrounded by The Space. This is the sum of all my perceptions, beliefs, senses. Everything I choose to have with me in my trip.

I got confused inside The Space, and with time I forgot who I was and the reason I was here.

The goal? redefine my Self and connect with the source, may I call it Father, from which I will remember everything I want to change in order to be me, again.

This Blog is a place to record my process. Everyone is invited to share here.

Our relationships are part of The Space. Your interactions are part of it, but we are tied together beyond it.

OM SHANTI... Peace.

1 comment:

Juan Forero said...

A different view of the space is like being in an ocean of light where, having God as a shining bright spot at one side, one remains in his position, with a lot of crystals passing by.

This crystals seems to me to be our mental space... thougts, beliefs, feelings or moods... anything we allow to exist in between God and us.

Do we really need something else? do we really like those crystals there? do they have a purpose?

It is suppose that matter is also a sort of a crystal. Do we need those crystals in order to interact with matter? Do we need that?

Blessings

OM SHANTI.